Social Media Content Strategy Video Presentation
On July 23, 2013, hfa joined Partners In Motion and the Akron/Summit Convention & Visitors Bureau (ASCVB) as they hosed a breakfast workshop around the topic of "Social Media Content Strategy” at the John S. Knight Center in Akron, Ohio. There were great eats and insights shared among the roomful of people and organizations that are committed to the success of the Akron region.
Some key points from this workshop:
- Use a relational approach to social media (versus transactional)
- Develop personas to understand your audience
- Take inventory of your digital content
- Develop your social strategy before tactics are deployed
- Utilize social media listening insights to measure and adapt your plans
In this 30 minute presentation, Pete Radke explains that since 2010 hfa has been helping our clients develop social media content strategies. He cites several sources on the importance of social content strategies
While social media content strategy is critical for any organization that is serious about social, there are also other considerations that are required for social media success. To learn how hfa can help you with social media contact Kevin Kinsley at firstname.lastname@example.org.